Monday, October 18, 2010

Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie!

 My little girl wanted a giant chocolate chip cookie for her birthday!  Easier said then done... hee hee.  My first pan did not turn out so well - sorta looked like cinnamon rolls all smushed together. You can see from the first two pictures how not very pretty they turned out (FAIL #1).


Finished 1st attempt

And because I could not let my little girl have that as a birthday 'cake' I gave it another shot. This time I flattened all the cookies and made sure the edges were all touching each other.  Of course I forgot to take a picture (FAIL #2) because I was running behind since we had to make two different ones.  My niece helped decorate the final product and it was a huge hit with everyone!



You put chocolate icing and M&M's on pretty much anything and it will be a hit!

Plus I'm sure we saved quite a bit of money by making this ourselves (I had gotten an awesome deal on the preportioned cookie dough last week), the kids had a blast decorating, and it was one of a kind!

Linked to:
Tasty Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Try this one sometime...

    http://www.southernplate.com/2008/07/great-american-cookie-company-big.html

    ReplyDelete