Monday, September 27, 2010

busy, busy, busy

Just looking at my calendar for the coming month.  How in the world did we become so busy?  Just a couple things that are coming up -

Hubby attending a Steelers game, same day - baby shower for me
Possible train ride with my kids, mom, MIL, Grandma, and nieces... tired already
Birthday lunch for my daughter - going to be 3!!!
Another baby shower
Long weekend with our besties, including a photo shoot
At some point having the hubby start installing our trim (windows, doors, baseboard, you name it - we're finally getting it!)

And that's just for the month of October.

I'm trying to start out this coming month with a new mindset.  One of enjoying all the wonderful activities and being grateful to have so much to do. I don't want to be stressed all month and spend too much time thinking of everything we have to do the next weekend and not enjoy the activities for that particular weekend.  My babies are only going to be this age once....I need to enjoy it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment