Thursday, October 14, 2010

Surprise Evening

Last evening was a surprise... on many levels.

 
-- I had nothing out for dinner. nothing and not even any ideas!!!!

-- My hubby suggested we go out for dinner and then drop off some stuff to his parents... WHAT? Three years ago this would have never ever happened. My hubby does not do things spontaneously - everything must be planned down to the minute.  It was crazy but awesome.

-- Dinner was fantastic - we had an entire stress free dinner with a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old.  How often does that happen?  Plus we met up with some dear friends we haven't seen in awhile and had the joy of catching up with them.

 
The kiddos got to enjoy some quality Pa and Grandma time and of course my son fell asleep on the way home but after a quick snack went right back to bed.  LOVE IT!

 
I am so thankful for evenings like that... just good quality family time with no stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment