Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beautiful in God's Eyes

I'm joining in LifeasMom today for the November book review!

The last book I read, and re-read before I started my next one was Elizabeth George's Beautiful in God's Eyes.  Boy I tell you what, this was an amazing and life changing book.  It's actually one of the biggest reasons I started this blog and chose this title/blog name.

She went through verse by verse Proverbs 31, she called it 'The Treasures of the Proverbs 31 Woman.'  Wow. What a lady - there is no way I can discuss every topic she covered. She covered verses 10-31, Her Character, Value, Loyalty, Contribution, Mission, Heart, Provision, Discipline, Vision, Work, Confidence, Diligence, Mercy, Preparation, Handiwork, Husband, Industry, Clothing, Words, Management, Family, Praise, Faith, and Reward.  Whew... makes you just tired reading those topics - I spent many nights in prayer trying to see how I can become more beautiful in God's eyes.  I invite you to do the same!


I highly recommend this book - for you, for a friend, for your pastors wife - it would make a great 'thinking of you' gift for someone.

Enjoy and let me know if you've read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment