Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rite-Aid/CVS 11/14-11/21

Today was a good day for shopping.  I was able to tackle CVS over lunch and my hubby tackled Rite-Aid after a doctor appointment in the afternoon.  Oh yeah!

Rite-Aid:
If you still have that $5 coupon from the 10/31 P&G.  Now is the time to use it - we bought a trail size secret deodorant ($1.16) and a 2 pk Olay bar soap ($3.59). BUT I had two coupons... and the Olay was buy one get one 50% off... so you know what that means... money maker!

They also had Gain dish detergent for 89 cents - still had the $1 coupons 10/10 PG. 

This next deal you don't even need coupons for! Right now buy 2 Johnson & Johnson items (B1G1 50%) and receive a 2+Up Reward... little secret.  The trail size band aids are totally working on this deal - so we bought 3 trail size band aids for 99 cents - why you ask 3 - I still had one $3/3 J&J products coupons laying around - so this also turned into a money maker.

The last thing that we did really well with was Huggies Pull-ups.  I would love to be done with these things but it doesn't look promising anytime soon.  They are on sale for $8.99 with a 3+Up Reward (not sure on the limit - I bought 2 and got 2 up rewards).  Plus if you go here - you can register and print out a $2 coupon for pull-ups.  Try to find Huggies pull-ups for 3.99 anywhere else. 

CVS:
My CVS was actually stocked really well today - I was able to get 2 Oral B Vitality power toothbrushes! Last time these were on special they were no where to be found.  Price $23 - $13 ECB - 10 Coupon = FREE!  These make great stocking stuffers.

They also had puff tissues on sale for 99cents. I know not a great deal but I had 25 cent coupons - you cant even buy a good box of tissues at Aldi's for that price.

I also got the Herbal Essence shampoo - $2.99 - $2 ECB - $2 Clairol Family Coupon 10/31 PG = +1 money maker!

All in all - it was a pretty great day for shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment