Wednesday, January 12, 2011

shopping

Just sitting here chatting with a dear friend of mine who recently moved and browsing Amazon.... Thought I would share some of the great deals I found.

This is the book that was the whole reason for me starting my blog... LOVE IT!
Beautiful in God's Eyes: The Treasures of the Proverbs 31 Woman (George, Elizabeth (Insp))

Something I've been meaning to get ordered - all of our 'non-spill' sippy cups all seem to be leaking lately


Munchkin Mighty Grip Flip Straw Cups 2-Pack, 10- Ounce (Colors Vary) - anyone have these and happy with them?

This is an absolutely life changing book - I recommend that every Christian read this.
Revolution in World Missions: One Man's Journey to Change a Generation

If you're looking for some good 'easy' reads - this is one of my favorite authors!
Take One (Above the Line Series #1)
A Kingsbury Collection (Kingsbury, Karen)
A Time to Dance (Timeless Love Series)

And this series, I've read 3 or 4 times!
Love Comes Softly/Love's Enduring Promise/Love's Long Journey/Love's Abiding Joy (Love Comes Softly Series 1-4)
Love's Unending Legacy/Love's Unfolding Dream/Love Takes Wing/Love Finds a Home (Love Comes Softly Series 5-8)

Ok that's enough for now.... I sorta like this way of recommending products... may just have to make this a regular once a week thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment