I love you guys! Thanks for the encouraging notes on my posts and the 4 more followers I picked up :) You made me smile all day yesterday.
You may be wondering where is she going to go from here. Well here's the deal - I'm still not 100%. What I do know is that
1) I can not keep up with www.hip2save.com and www.moneysavingmom.com and the amazing deals they post - so I encourage you to check them out. I don't have the time or the resources to become that... and when I named my blog I think God was prepping me for this decision.
2) I'm still going to post money-saving tips though - I think that is a big part of being a Christian - one who is smart with their money - so just anticipate to see 'different' ways we save money. (Her Contribution 31:11)
3) I adore Heavenly Homemakers She's been my inspiration as well for many of the changes we've made to our diets - I plan to continue posting about our menu and time-saving/money-saving recipes. (Her Provision 31:14)
4) LikeAWarmCupofCoffee has had some very interesting posts the past couple days - I encourage you to pop over there and check them out as well. I think this is more along the lines of what you'll hopefully see from me in the coming months. More 'pondering thoughts' posts. (Her Character Prov 31:10, Her Heart 31:13, Her Husband 31:23, Her Faith 31:30, and the list could go on.)
5) And I will hope that God may bless me in a way that this blog might help my contribution to the family. I would ask that you still continue to shop through some of my links and help me out by shopping through here Amazon. If you're interested in Avon - please check out my own store here - and to earn cash back on your purchases - sign up at ShopAtHome (it really does work - and get $5 bucks for signing up today!). So I will continue for awhile to possibly encourage these types of things as well. (Her Contribution 31:11)
6) Things won't be quiet around here but I can't promise that I'll post every day. I also won't apologize for anything I post. God's word is love but sometimes tough love is what it takes to reach someones heart. I pray that anything you see here would be able to be tied back from the Bible (if it doesn't I'll put out a disclaimer that these are my own thoughts). The Bible is our own living, breathing guide to our Christian life - we shouldn't get our answers from anywhere but there. I hope you'll join me and stick around.... Thank you again!