Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bible Study Materials

I love to share how God provides.... my hubby has been looking for a couple books, charts, maps to add to his growing library of Bible study materials.  And if anyone of you know my hubby he does not rush into anything! After searching and searching he finally decided on these three items listed below.  But how were we going to pay for them.... drum roll......  Amazon giftcard for Christmas!!!  It was such a blessing and he was so excited as he was hoping to get them for Christmas.  And technically he did just in a round about way! :) 


So I thought I would share the links with you on the chance that maybe you or someone you know are looking for some good books to add to your library.  Enjoy!

Bible Time Line: Genesis to Revelation at a Glance

Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines

Then and Now Bible Maps - Fold out Pamphlet

No comments:

Post a Comment