Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God's Timing

Hello - sorry I've been a little MIA around here.  Weekend was packed with lots of wonderful activities and I'm still trying to catch up.  Add into that a massive migraine tonight, another snow storm, and a dryer finally fixed after a week of being out of service....equals one pretty busy mama!

But... I'm still so thankful for God's wonderful timing.... 

It's amazing to me that 14 years ago - before my husband and I even started dating, years before we were married, many years before we even thought about children, a child was being born to a wonderful woman who would one day share her experiences with me and guide me through a transition that scary and encouraging. 

We should never doubt God's plans.  His timetable is no where aligned with our timetables.  Sometimes it takes a couple days for His plans to be revealed.  Sometimes it takes 14 years for us to know the reasons of why something happens.

Hindsight is always 20/20. :)

So today I am beyond grateful for my dear friend and her experiences.  And I am so thankful for God and His master plan.

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment