- My warm, safe, non-blowing away house on this very windy, cold morning.
- My wonderful children who are sleeping so peacefully upstairs - I am truly blessed to be their momma!
- My husband who even though is still sick is trying so hard to fight through it.
- That's it's 2-15 - over half way through the month of February again!
- For dear friends who are taking me under their wing and helping God to mold me.
- For conferences and conventions that God is opening doors to and closing them to others.
- For my dear Jesus who suffered so much to give us life. Some days I just sit in awe as His love for us.
- For encouragement and uplifting joy from an email, a blog post, a random phone call just when I need it the most.
- For the work God is doing in my life right now. It's not easy and it's scary but the rewards I have been seeing are beyond anything I could have ever dreamed about.... why do we fight He so much sometimes. His will is always better than ours. Just as we know what's best for our children, so God knows what's best for His children. Trust in that.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
As I sit here and think about what I am grateful for on this blustery winter day - there's such a multitude that I can't pick just one.... so I'm going to make a list for today!