Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Soup


One of the few things I really love about winter is soup... pots and pots of soup.  Nothing like curling up with a big bowl of hot soup and warm bread, usually after the kids have declared they don't like it and want something else (grilled cheese is served with almost every soup we eat!).

Buffalo Chicken Soup
  • 6 cups Milk
  • 3 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • hot sauce to taste
  • cheddar cheese to taste
*I prefer a thicker soup so I will add some instant potato flakes to thicken the soup to the consistency that I like.

Add milk, soup, chicken to large pot and bring to a simmer, add sour cream, hot sauce, and cheddar cheese and heat through.

Serve with crushed tortilla chips placed on top of the soup.

Delicious!  This is also a great soup because my husband can easily add more hot sauce for his liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment