Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank You!

I owe a great big thank you to a dear friend - she has been a tremendous help to me as I get my blog up and running.  If you were here the first couple days I'm sure you've noticed some nice changes - such as my blog button and link buttons. 

Please stop over and visit her website (Creek Bed Threads) and Etsy store - she is so creative - I only wish I had a smidge of her talent!

We happen to know each other through my best friend and between the three of us we have three of the most interesting and entertaining husbands! :)  But even more important she's a fellow sister in Christ.  Amen!

If anyone is interested in having Erin create some items for your blog please stop over to her website and contact her.  She's very reasonable and as you can see does beautiful work!  

Here's a link to some of her crafts and etsy shop items pillows (how adorable) and purses.

What I wouldn't give for some of that talent.  So jump on over and check her out!

1 comment: