Friday, October 22, 2010

CVS Update

Just a quick CVS update.... I have confirmation that they will honor ECBs after they expire.  I had about $50 dollars worth of them that I needed to get used up. $20 were expired and $30 were about to expire.  I very much disliked just using them to use them but I didn't want to chance it.

So what do you do when you have ECB to use and no opportunity to roll them and earn more ECBs?  You buy Christmas gifts!  :)

I have to give a shout-out to my local CVS employees.  They were awesome last night finding me the laptop bags that were in the ad for only $14.99.  And they are CUTE!  I ended up grabbing two of them, a robe for $9.99, couple deodorants (stocking stuffers), laundry detergent, and a refill of baby wipes. 

By far was not one of my best shopping trips but you have to make do with what you have. 

You may not see as many updates about CVS in the coming weeks, I've been very disappointed with their ads lately - not too many good deals running.  But we'll wait and see - I'm always willing to give a 2nd chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment