Below are the deals that I am going to be looking at. I apologize that I am not able to tell you where I got the coupons from (what week's paper) I am still going through my large stack of coupons that I had already cut out. If I'm able I will tell you.
- Green Giant Boxed Vegetables 10/$10 - 60./3 - this makes an awesome deal!
- Progresso Soup 10/$10 - $1/4
- Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes 10/$10 - 50./2 - these are wonderful to stock up for potluck dinners!
- Cool Whip $10/10 - has anyone else noticed how expensive cool whip has become?
- Oscar Mayer Franks - BOGO - $1/2 - Coupon expires 11/7!
There's a great deal that would include some of the above items - $2 OYNSO when you spend $10 on Thanksgiving Trimmings. Below is what included in that sale - and you can do multiples in one order.
Land O Lake butter quarters $2.50
Land O Lake spreadable butter $2.50
Reddi Whip $2.00
Philadelphia Cream cheese $1.25
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or Breads $1.66
Pillsbury Sweet rolls $1.66
Green Giant Vegetables $1.00
Giant Eagle Fried French Onions $3.00
Ken's Salad Dressing 16oz $1.66
Stove Top stuffing $1.25
Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes $1.00
Swanson 32oz Broth $2.00
Bruce’s yams $2.50
Betty Crocker cookie pouches $2.00
King Arthur flour $3.69
Nestles Baking Chips $2.00
Duncan Hines Brownies $1.25
Keebler pie crust $2.00
Carnation Evap milk $1.25
Marie Callender's Pies $5.99
Cool Whip $1.00
Sister Schubert Frozen Rolls $3.00