Tuesday, November 9, 2010

God's Provisions

Today I am joining in Gratituesday over at HeavenlyHomemakers.

I have so much to be thankful/grateful for today.  I am especially blessed to have my pastor's wife in my life at this moment in time.  We both feel God has brought us together to do great things!

We are frantically working on our Ladies Fellowship Day with another dear friend of ours and the Lord has blessed us tremendously so far.  Last week we both felt the pull and attacks of Satan in all areas of our lives.  We were discouraged, tired, overwhelmed, you name it - we felt it. 

But our Lord is so good to us.  He brought us together on Sunday and we found out we weren't alone - we were both being attacked and it gave us encouragement to fight him - ignore him, and turn to the One who could make it all better :)

I haven't had much time to be posting here and for that I apologize but I hope to return soon full force.... but right now our Ladies Day is taking front seat (with the Lord driving).  Hope to see some of you there!

Blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment