Monday, November 1, 2010

One of those days

Do you ever just have one of those days....

today has been one of them.

My baby boy didn't sleep much at all last night, he's very stuffy.  I woke to find my 3 yr daughter sleeping in our closet at 6AM.  She had gotten out of bed during the night and climbed into the closet under my husband's dress shirts and fell asleep.  I am so thankful I found her there first instead of going into her room and not finding her there!

So I was tired before the day even started.

I was rushed getting ready for work with two little ones (both cranky) who are normally still asleep at that time.

Trying to get organized for work, making my shopping lists, organizing coupons, packing lunches, on, and on, and on. 

What's the one thing I didn't take time to do.....

read.

pray.

receive the hugs from my loving Saviour who wants to give me the strength, wants to help me through out my day. 

I just need to ask, I need to receive his offerings. 

Tomorrow I want to start the day differently.  I want to start the day with Him. 

Oh and if my kids slept - that would be an added bonus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment