Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Virtual Book Club

When I first saw this on A Proverbs Wife I was very intrigued. I love to read and have been trying to expand my readings lately.  The book she is promoting is called The Ministry of Intercession – A Plea for More Prayer and is available in 3 formats. 

The book is written by Andrew Murray.  My husband has been encouraging me to be more discerning in what I read so I thought I would do some research on him.  Do you know men who were born in 1828 don't really have much wrote about them!  All I was able to discover was that he was a preacher in South Africa but for his exact beliefs those are hard to find.  The book is about his trusting through prayer that God was going to provide all of his needs for him and his family.  It sounds like something I should be reading right now.

I think I'm going to join this virtual book club and try it out for one year.  If along the way this book doesn't sit well with me I'll let you know. That's the beauty of reviews of books - you can be as honest as you'd like.

If you're interested - please head over to A Proverbs Wife and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment