Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pantry Challenge Update

I thought I'd give a quick update on the Pantry Challenge I'm participating in this month.

It's going really well.  I haven't done any grocery shopping 'just because'.  I've passed up some amazing deals and at the time it was hard but after the fact I was so glad to not have to find a place for more stuff.  In 9 days I've only bought milk, fruits, and veggies. This week I will probably have to stock up on eggs and bread.  There are of course those random things that have already made it onto the grocery list but I'm going to try and hold out for awhile longer. 

My menu plan for this week (all pre-made and frozen already)
Monday - Chicken Corden Blue
Tuesday - Sloppy Joes
Wednesday - Hashbrown/Ham Casserole
Thursday - Next Door Cafe :)
Friday - Meat Loaf Patties

Tune in on Thursday when I post another recipe - anyone have one in particular they are interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment