Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So a little update.....

Wow... this blog has ended up nothing like I wanted it to be.  Three kids is a lot of work! I posted so much more often when I was working full-time...oh that's right I had an hour uninterrupted everyday for lunch... I don't remember that at all.  :)

My kiddos are growing - Miss L is now 4 1/2 and anxious to start homeschool.... although the other day she told me where she was going to hand her coat and lunch box in the homeschool room... not sure she understand it yet! Mr J is my very active and stubborn 2 1/2 year old. I love him to death but some days if it wasn't for nap time I would be in tears by time daddy got home (and sometimes I am)! Miss N is my precious new one at 6 months old she is just perfect. A very pleasant and happy baby. I am truly blessed.

I have started contributing to a friends blog once a week (I'm hoping it makes me more accountable!). I'll be over at The Mommy Goods on Thursdays - check out my expanded about me post today! There's also a link to a pretty cool product testing program on there!

So I do hope to continue posting regularly and will try to remind you to head over to TMG from time to time. Blessings to you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment