Thursday, January 26, 2012

Class Information

I am teaching another workshop on saturday so I've compiled this go-to list of direct links.  I hope many of you find it helpful.

Below are a couple lists of surveys, reward programs, and other special programs that I have had success with on many levels.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or want invited to the email invite ones - andtheycallherblessed @ gmail (dot) com

On-Line Shopping Reward Programs

Ebates - Sign up and earn a $10 gift card!!!
Shopathome - Sign up and receive a free $5 credit!!!
Mypoints - email invite
*You have to place a $25 order to receive your gift card/credit. If you buy stuff at Wal-Mart just place an order online and have it shipped to store... you'll receive cash back plus your gift card/free credit. easy!

Coupons/Other

Swagbucks (surveys, coupons, polls, shopping) - if you surf the web this is the EASIEST way to earn e-amazon cards.
Coupons.com - printable coupons
Saving Star (double dip coupons - paypal, e-amazon card, etc)
P&G Sampler (LOTS of free coupons and samples)
Bestmark Mystery Shopping - referral code - PA7978 - email invite - complete visit within 30 days to stay active
RecycleBank -  easy way to earn coupons, discounts, etc

Surveys

Mommy Talk Surveys - In just a couple months I have made some serious $$$ :) (this is a new one!)
National Consumer Panel - I love this one!
Pinecone Research - free products!
Toulna Surveys - email invite
Synovate/Ipsos I-Say Surveys
Mysurvey - huge success with this one!
Surveys.com
Valued Opinions
NO to Panda Research!

Websites I Use Daily

Hip2Save
MoneySavingMom
LadySavings - Giant Eagle
Heavenly Homemakers
The Thrifty Mama

Please see this link - for daily deal sites.

*The links in this post are my referral links - I receive a very small reward when you sign up. Sort of like virtually tipping me :)

1 comment: