Wednesday, April 24, 2013

c25k - day five

Today was rough getting up. I just had no desire, Josiah had a rough night of sleep for some reason and although I could hear him it was like I was in a dream hearing him (Nathan was up with him so don't think I neglected my buddy!) and I physically couldn't get out of bed.  I was so exhausted again last night.

Day Five's workout:
5 minute warm-up
12 minutes
 30 second intervals
Walk/Jog
3.5mph/4.5mph
5 minute cool down
2% incline

Recap: I once again did not bump up to 4.5mph for the 1 minute intervals... it takes too much time for the treadmill to speed up and slow down, so I just stayed at the 3.5mph for 11 minutes, the last minute interval I did push it up to 4.3mph and then pushed myself to jog an extra minute at that speed.  Which I'm happy with. :)  I didn't think the 2% incline was going to do much. whew! I was wrong.

Totals: 23.50 minutes, 1.25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment