Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Exciting News!

I've finally got something to announce, something that I've been working on and praying about for awhile.

Our family has recently gotten very interested in essential oils and their amazing healing properties.  I am going to be hosting an essential oil education class at my church on May 18th, if you are interested please leave your email below and I will send you the information.

But in the meantime I've been searching for ways to share this information with you and be able to bring in a little extra money via this blog.  I'm thrilled to announce that I've recently been accepted into the affiliate program from Mountain Rose Herbs!

Mountain Rose Herbs. A herbs, health and harmony c

I hope you look forward to some posts detailing our experiences with each of the different oils, but for now I will give you our two favorites that have just surpassed our expectations!

Lavender - this oil is having unbelievable calming effects on children who don't sleep well.  We just place one or two drops on their pillows each night and the change is just wonderful!  Nathan also regularly stops nosebleeds with it. 

Cypress - Lydia was struggling with bed-wetting at night for the longest time and we just could not figure out why.  Someone mentioned this oil and we bought it,  and to be honest it needs to be used with a carrier oil and at the time we didn't have any so we just used a drop or two of olive oil.  After applying this for a solid week every night before bed we've had no accidents in months!!!  I think it strengthens the muscles.... I think. I don't really know except it worked! :)

So fresh that smiles are guaranteed

Follow me on Facebook!

See my disclosure policy here

No comments:

Post a Comment