Thursday, April 4, 2013

Road Trip!

I've been busy here - getting ready for a road trip to Philadelphia... me and three kiddos in a hotel room while my hubby is at a conference... could be great... could be epic fail! :)

You'll probably be hearing from me quite a bit as I'll be going stir crazy I'm sure.

But as I've been packing I've been going through the books I want to take and thought I would share with you some of my favorites and some I'm working on reading now! :)

here they are in no particular order.

Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream - I absolutely loved this book!
Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Purpose of God
Follow Me: A Call to Die. A Call to Live. - my birthday present - hoping for some long naps on the way so I can read in quiet :)

Redemption Series (The COMPLETE 5-Book Set, 1. Redemption; 2. Remember; 3. Return; 4. Rejoice; 5. Reunion) - if you want to start reading an amazing series start here with these 5 and you'll soon be sucked in to the rest of them. I enjoy any Karen Kingsbury books.

These last two series I have read multiple times... yes I am that girl who will reread books over and over.  I can't help myself, I just really enjoy reading. :)

Left Behind Collection: Boxed Set Volumes 1-5
Left Behind Collection: Boxed Set Volumes 6-10

If I had to pick one favorite series it would be this one. I can't wait until Lydia is old enough and wants to read them!
Love Comes Softly/Love's Enduring Promise/Love's Long Journey/Love's Abiding Joy (Love Comes Softly Series 1-4)
Love's Unending Legacy/Love's Unfolding Dream/Love Takes Wing/Love Finds a Home (Love Comes Softly Series 5-8)

It may seem like I promote amazon a lot and maybe I do but we have recently decided to try and have Lydia take piano lessons... to do so I need to bring in a bit of extra money so that's what I will be doing with any income I receive from amazon. :)  Thanks!

Follow me on Facebook!

See my disclosure policy here

No comments:

Post a Comment