Sunday, May 19, 2013

From this point forward

I had my essential oils class this past weekend and even though it was low attended it was a great time.  Plus the extra time I've had with the speaker in my house has been amazing!!!! 

And I realized how passionate she is about these oils and healthy living....

and I realized how little focus and direction I have with this blog... I tend to try and do everything.

I realized I don't want to do that anymore. I want to focus.

And I want to focus on what I am passionate about.

honoring God

sharing the Gospel

babies

breastfeeding

pregnancy

family

raising children

homeschooling

essential oils

healthy living

simple living

starting to see a trend here.... I do... so that's what I'm going to do from now on. I'm going to focus on those above things for the most part.....I'm excited.

So hopefully you'll join me 'Along The Way' to becoming a blessed mother who wants to help others, take care of her family, and honor God.

No comments:

Post a Comment