Monday, August 5, 2013

Ava Anderson

So I had this party - an Ava Anderson party.

Have any of you ever heard of them? I hadn't.

But I am thankful that I did.  Their products are amazing, a little on the pricey side BUT when you realize that what you buy in the store is 75% water then it starts to make sense.  The concept is very similar to essential oils - the price is high because the product is so concentrated and potent.

My host was very informative and shared a lot of good (yet scary) information with us.  It was eye-opening and scary.  As I was talking to my sister last night I shared that even though you'd love to revamp your entire medicine closet, cleaning closet, and just about every body care item you have you just can't.  So you have to start somewhere.

I'm starting with my babies. I'm switching to their diaper cream (which can be used for any skin issues) and their sunscreen.  We've all heard the stories of how horrible sunscreen is and the dangers of using it and not using it.  Finally finding a sunscreen is that is safe for my children and myself was very exciting.  April also said that because it's not all water you need very little and it spreads very nicely so her tube has lasted her a very long time.

If you're interested in learning more about this amazing company check it out here - http://avaandersonnontoxic.com/default.aspx.

If you're interested in shopping - my party number is # 14564 and Consultant # 4401.

If you're interested in hosting a party and finding out more - email April.  She also does virtual parties!  

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter


See my disclosure policy here 

No comments:

Post a Comment