Are we being honest with these???
- I start out the night cold all burrowed under my blankets and by morning I'm so hot I'm throwing the blankets off and covering up whoever is next to me.
- I ALWAYS go to bed with socks on. I NEVER wake up with socks on so by the end of the week my bed is usually full of random socks.
- When I get nervous, I talk a lot. I also happen to laugh loud... like that annoying over laugh cause you want people to like you but really they just think you're crazy.
- I usually shower at night and go to bed with sopping wet hair which then makes my pillow very wet.
- I have trouble falling asleep and sometimes hear things that then bother me for a long time before I can go to sleep..... sometimes the noises aren't even there (ie - having my husband check the toilet to see if it's running.
- Speaking of sleeping, I must sleep with a sound machine, I have to have white noise. We live in the country - there are no noises around us...... so if I'm in the city those noises are too loud but yet the country is too quiet. Go figure. LOVE sound machines.
- Once I fall asleep not much bothers me even though I have 3 children. After 6 years of constantly being pregnant and nursing my body is loving this quiet time and I sleep hard now. I love it!
- I must have a snack before bed. Another habit of the item above. I constantly need to have food around me (sweets are even better). I also drink a lot of water, a lot.
- I am able to get up and pee in the middle of the night without even opening my eyes. Could be a problem in a room I've never slept in :)
- And finally, I am beyond excited about Allume, I'm terrified and feel like I will be out of my league. I'm not even sure why I'm coming except that I know I am craving some fellowship, encouragement, and worship with fellow believers who will accept me for who I am! If it helps my blog out even better but I truly am just excited to meet you all.
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter