Friday, October 22, 2010

Rue La La - $20 credit - UPDATE

***Update***

This is totally working!!!  Within 24 hours I signed back in and had a $20 credit in my account.  This is so exciting - how easy is that.  Just sign up here and receive $20 to put towards your first order.  I've looked over their stuff and some of it is amazing.  Don't forget this is an invitation only site so take advantage while you can!


Get a $20 credit when you sign up for RueLaLa…it’s a specialty shopping site, which means you could probably score a nice Christmas gift for CHEAP!  I just signed up, and it looks decent.

The credit comes in the form of an email within 48 hours after signing up.  I just looked over the website and there are some really nice things that would make a great gift after the $20 credit. 

Click here for more information. :)

Let me know if you score any great deals!  Thanks Creekbedthreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment