Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 3 & 4

Days 3 and 4 of my resolutions - review them here.

Exercise - just once this past weekend.  Saturday night - it was rough but I'm glad I did it.  Sunday - I could barely move after our first family Christmas.  ha!
Money-saving - it's going ok.  I am amazed how much it's causing me to re-think purchases.  I love it.  The only issue we are  having is breaking away from the plastic (even debit) because then we have to take the money out of the envelope and put it back into the checking account - a big pain.  But it's also worrisome for me to carry around all these envelopes full of cash.  I've become very paranoid!

So in summary

Exercise:
week 1 - X, X
week 2 -

Spending:
Groceries - $300 - $ 263.42 left
Restaurants - $40 - $35.76 left
Rite-Aid/CVS - $40 - $38.88 left
Miscellaneous - $150 - $100.76 left

No comments:

Post a Comment