Saturday, December 11, 2010

Giant Eagle Deals

I know I haven't been keeping up with my deal posts as much as I'm sure you would like and I would like as well.  Time management is number one priority with me right now!

But there are a couple great deals i want to share with you and some hidden ones that I found yesterday.

Carmex - $1.  If you still have some of those .30 coupons then you could get a package of Carmex for only 30 cents!!!  I love this stuff - it works wonders for chapped lips. 

Zone Bars - $1 - I can't remember which insert but there were coupons for $1 which would make them FREE.

I have a bunch of coupons that expired 12/31 that I used up yesterday, I'm going to list them and what the final price ended up being for the products.  Not great detail but you'll get the idea.

French's Spicy Mustard - .75C = 9cents
Tabasco Sauce - .75C = 9cents
San Girogrio Quick Cook Pasta - .55C = 29cents
Marzetti Salad Dressing - .50C = $1
YoCrunch Parfaits - .75C = $1.25

No comments:

Post a Comment