Monday, April 11, 2011

Happenings

It's been pretty busy around here....  thought I would fill you in on some of my successful shopping trips and some of my um.... mistakes.

Lets get the bad news out of the way.  I don't want to leave anyone with a view that everything I do is perfect and I never mess up.  This weekend I realized that I accidentally left $36 dollars in UP+rewards expire.  I'm pretty sure I did cry at some point. ha!  Unfortunately Rite-Aid does not accept expired rewards.  CVS does so I'm really hoping this would have happened there. 

But to make up for it my family and I had a wonderful day on Saturday.  We completed our every 6 week shopping trip and stocked up big time.  For our large shopping trips we normally go to Aldi's - you can not beat their prices.  We walked out of there with an overflowing shopping cart for only $140!  Love it!

We also treated our kids to Burger King and were able to feed our family of 4 for only $13 dollars.  That's the benefits of ordering off the value menu!

I also wanted to share about this awesome giveaway that's going on right now.  Over at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee - She's created this book - 31 days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary way.  How adorable is that title?

No comments:

Post a Comment