Sunday, January 13, 2013

Making or Saving Money


I was asked to speak at my absolute best friend's MOPS group today and wanted to have one place with all the links in it.  If anyone of you have any questions please feel free to comment and I'll respond as soon as I can. :) 

To begin you must have a budget.  It is the only way to know where your money is going and making sure YOU decided where it goes.  I *love* this book - The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year
 
Survey/Coupon Sites:

These are the survey programs that I use to either earn cash, amazon gift cards, or other gift cards. 

Swagbucks -In my opinion the easiest way to make easy money with amazon gift cards.
MySurvey
MyPoints -Very similar to Swagbucks
NCP Home Scan - If you have the time to join this scanning program it can be very rewarding.
MyView -
Ipsos I-say Panel - they are currently looking for moms!

Smiley360 - Free products to try and share with others
Saving Star - coupons that are linked to your store's savings cards

Survey sites I use regularly but are not recruiting right now. 
Pinecone Research
The Mommy Talks

NO - Panda Research, and CrowdTap

Cash Back Sites:
 
These are the sites I use to earn cash back on almost everything I shop for online.  There are very FEW sites that don't qualify at one of these spots. 
Ebates - Free $5 gift card after first qualifying purchase
Shopathome
MyPoints - Bonus points after first qualifying purchase
Discover card - $50 in cashback bonus after your first purchase within 3 months!

Shopping:

Here's a mystery shopping program that I love.  This is a legitimate company as I and quite a few people I know use this one.  One tip - if they ask you to pay to join - run away fast. 

BestMark - Please put my shopper ID - PA7978 in the application as the person who referred you.

As a stay-at-home mom and a small blogger I am also always looking for ways to help increase our income.  The above and below are my referral links that I earn a very small amount on.  We use this money to pay off debt, pay it forwards to others, and save up for special treats. I am also an affiliate for Amazon, if you come to this blog at any point there is an icon to shop at Amazon and I look at it as a virtual tip that you are leaving me that doesn't come out of your pocket. ;)

Below are some other books that I like to recommend to fellow Christians/moms.... Both challenging and encouraging.
Called Home: Finding Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool only 99cents
Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool only 99 cents
Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream
Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Purpose of God

In my *spare* time I contribute over at The Mommy Goods every Thursday or whenever I find a good deal and want to post it!  'Like' us on Facebook too to participate in fun discussions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment