Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Book Reviews

I love to read much to my family's determent sometimes... I can get involved in a book and find it many hours later without even thinking! 

This is something I struggle with and must make a concentrated effort to control. But that being said I do read a lot.  I have a section above with a few book reviews in it.  I am going to be adding all the link to the Desperate (Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe) book club posts that I participated in. 

Book Reviews by Along The Way

Feel free to share this with your friends.

I have many books I have read and love to re-read.  My hopes are to secure some of these for future giveaways!

Sorry for being quiet this week - we are working on a new discipline program around here and it's tiring and taxing on this mama.  I'll blog more about it once I know if it works or not! :)

Follow me on Facebook!

See my disclosure policy here

No comments:

Post a Comment