Sunday, March 24, 2013

The struggle continues

it continues...the struggle between parent and child.

I posted Thursday and Friday about my son.

This weekend it happened to be all three ganging up on Nathan and I. ugh.  Parenting is hard sometimes... good parenting is hard. 

We talked tonight about possibly giving too much 'grace' in some situations because it's just easier on us to not have to discipline or correct behaviors but try and teach them about God's grace.... yeah not working.   Not working at all.

We took a class one time at our church and while we really enjoyed the basis of it we haven't followed it to a T. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll blog more about it but for not I need to find that strength to be the 'mean' mommy for awhile... the firm and tough mommy. 

I don't like being that mommy. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment