Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Coupons

One of my favorite ways to acquire coupons is to print them.  That way I am only printing exactly what I need and don't end up with a large pile of unused coupons laying around.

Coupons.com is one of the best places out there to print coupons from.  You can normally print each coupon twice from your computer or phone - each computer or phone if you have multiple.

Below are some links for a few *good* coupons :)  There is a TON out there.  I will be honest and say that I am an affiliate of this site so each time you print one of these coupons I earn a very very tiny amount... but hey if everyone does that I might get to buy a candy bar or something :)


$2.00 off two U by KOTEX Tampons
$0.50 off one Softsoap Body Wash
$3.00 off when you buy any one TWISTER Game
$0.50 off any 1 Palmolive Soft Touch dish liquid
$2.00 off Jergens Natural Glow Body Moisturizer
$1.00 off any two JOHNSON'S Baby Products
$2.00 off ONE Gillette Venus Family System Razor
$0.55 off any two (2) Hunt's Canned Tomatoes
BOGO SNICKERS Bar and Peanut Butter Squared Bar

And many many more.  

Follow me on Facebook!

See my disclosure policy here

1 comment:

  1. Jess...do you have any tips for coupons for carseats? My little one is outgrowing her infant seat (only 2" left).

    ReplyDelete