Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random Thoughts

I've been struggling with my blog.... I'm struggling to find contentment in small numbers! For some reason I just can't seem to get this puppy to grow.  I think one of the biggest issues is that I don't have a formal plan or goal - I'm just sorta going with the flow.  I can't seem to get my Facebook numbers to grow and last night I realized I lost a follower.... on a day when I was really happy with the post I had wrote :(  sad.

I am trying to remember that if I encourage or help one friend out there then I have done a good job. I enjoy this and love sharing things.  Of course I try to earn a little bit of income - any little bit helps with the cost of everything rising... or to allow us to do extra things that normally we wouldn't get to do.

Is there anything YOU want me to talk about? Are there things you need help with or want to learn?

I am just about done with the Desperate book review - I think next I'm going to try and start some regular weekly posts.... right now I'm thinking about these topics - Essential Oils, Homeschooling, Budget/Money Saving.....

Any other ideas?

And of course I can't leave without sharing something!  Below you'll see a link for MommyTalks - this is one of my favorite survey sites (when I keep up with them, currently my inbox is overflowing).  I quickly earned almost $50 from them.  I'm just saving it for a rainy day.



Follow me on Facebook!

See my disclosure policy here

No comments:

Post a Comment