Thursday, May 2, 2013

C25k: Days 7 and 8

So I've been lax in posting and I think I'm only a day behind. This week instead of exercising M, W, F. So far it's been Tuesday and Thursday, hopefully I'll be able to fit it in on Saturday at some point.  So while I'm still not at the level the program is telling me to jog at I am making progress.  Today (day seven) was a struggle.... a couple times I was ready to give up and just say I can't do it (which I have many times in the past) As soon as I start to sweat I call it quits and walk away. But I didn't. I pushed through and finished.  I'm feeling pretty happy with myself right now.

Day Six's workout:
5 minute warm-up
16 minutes
1 min walk
2 mins jog
3.5mph/4.5mph
5 minute cool down

Recap: I did not bump up to 4.5mph the intervals but I did bump up to 4mph which is progress for me.

Totals: 26 minutes, 1.45 miles


Day Seven's workout:
5 minute warm-up
16 minutes
1 min walk
2 mins jog
3.5mph/4.5mph
5 minute cool down

Recap: I did not bump up to 4.5mph the intervals but I did bump up to 4.1mph which is progress for me.  I didn't seem to get as far which I'm confused about but I think I during my warm-up I didn't speed up soon enough so I didn't cover as much mileage.

Totals: 26 minutes, 1.48 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment