I've decided to try and concentrate on one room at a time so I don't get overwhelmed, skip around, and miss things I really want to throw out!
I probably won't be posting many pictures because I don't have a 'smart' phone. And it's just too many steps to get my pictures uploaded onto the computer right now. ha!
So the 7 items I weeded out today (and also put many in their place):
- pair of flip flop slipper that every time I wear them they hurt my feet - gone!
- box of socket sealers that I've had for over 2 years... obviously not going to install them
- expired bottle of saline drops from the newborn years
- random sandwich bag full of dried up baby wipes we used to carry in the extra diaper bag
- sorted and placed in envelopes to mail - large pile of older pictures I've been hanging on to
- random pile of business cards I've been hanging on to for no apparent reason
- pile of old doctor appointment cards that the appointments have come and went