Friday, July 12, 2013

Coupons

Was just checking over the new coupons and there are some good ones out there.  This is a great way to get just the coupons you need! This is a very small list of coupons that are available.  This is also a very easy way to help me out - I earn a small amount for each coupon you print from my site. I'd appreciate any help you're willing to give. Thanks!

$0.30 off 4 oz. or larger HARIBO product
$4.00 off any Brita Bottle - Great deal at walmart!
$1.00 off two POPSICLE Products
$2.00 off TWO Pantene Smooth Collection Products
$3.00 off one (1) Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons
$1.00 off any ONE (1) Reynolds Wrap Foil
$2.00 off any ONE (1) Colgate Mouthwash
$0.75 off ONE (1) Colgate Toothpaste
$0.70 off ONE Kellogg's Scooby Doo!™ Cereal
$0.70 off 1 Kellogg's Raisin Bran Omega-3 Cereal
$0.70 off Kellogg's Special K Multi-Grain Cereal
$2.00 off any ONE (1) Revlon Foundation or Powder


Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

See my disclosure policy here

No comments:

Post a Comment