Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Month - New Coupons!

So I've discovered a really easy way you can help me out! :)  I earn a small (very) small amount each time someone prints a coupon from the link below or from the right side button! You don't have to print many - just one coupon will credit my account.  So if you're willing I'd appreciate you taking the time to print some coupons.... today is the 1st of August so new coupons have been released. You could print one today, one tomorrow, etc, etc, etc... :) And each day you print one I will receive credit.

Help a girl out would ya? I know this is a shameless plug but this blog is one of the few ways I have to bring in some extra money that allows our family to do special things.  Thanks!

Coupons.com

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter


See my disclosure policy here

No comments:

Post a Comment