Friday, August 9, 2013

Unwired Mom Day 1


What a total and epic fail yesterday for the UnWired Mom challenge.

I woke up at 4:30 fighting an reaction to a bug bite, Josiah got up at 5:30 and by 6:30 Naomi (the baby) was up too. NOT starting out well at all.

I did pretty good until mid-morning when I started watching/trying for an Allume ticket. Went down hill from there.  Till about 3ish I was connected to my computer trying to get everything worked out.  It now is and today starts anew.

I really enjoyed hand writing in my journal last night, it's something I want to try and continue.  I have a big evening tonight, and will be away from my family for a good part of the day tomorrow (Saturday).

Today I am going to make a difference and remove myself from the computer until naptime.  I want to be IN their lives, not just there for it.

Is anyone else doing this? Did anyone else struggle the first day?

I know God has grace He gives freely and for that I am thankful.


The UnWired Mom - Choosing to Live Free in an Internet Addicted World.

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

See my disclosure policy here 

No comments:

Post a Comment