Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ways you can help :)

So I mentioned about attending Allume this year.  I am so excited and thrilled (although a bit ok a lot nervous!). Of course the year it worked out for me to attend would be the year it's in a different state, years before it was in Harrisburg - withing driving distance.  I have big dreams for myself and this blog but I need help, I need guidance, I need encouragement, I need refreshment, I need mentors - the list could go on and on.

So because it's not within driving distance this year my expenses for going are a bit higher.  So I need to gather some extra funds to pay for it.  This conference will hopefully make me a better woman of faith, friend, mommy, wife, and blogger.... which will also benefit you.

So what are some ways you can help -

You can sponsor me or pass my name and blog along to someone else who might be interested.  I can return the favor of sponsoring with blog posts/reviews on products, shout-outs on Twitter and Facebook, wearing of your logo on my clothes at the conference, putting your business name on the back of my business card, or any other creative ideas you can come up with.

You can shop through my Amazon link - Jessica's Amazon Page  It's really simple honestly - you just shop as you normally would once you click on my link and then Amazon pays me for your shopping.

You can print all your coupons from this link - Free Local Grocery Store Coupons Click Here

You can take advantage of some of the offers I post here and get that gift closet stocked for cheap!

For instance York Photo is having some amazing deals right now. I know there are many listed but some of them would make great birthday or Christmas presents!







This is for a free 5x7
softcover book!




No comments:

Post a Comment