Thursday, November 7, 2013

A New Adventure


Well I did it. I signed up for Lilla Rose.  I sold Avon ages ago when I worked outside the home and I loved it - I truly did... I also never made any money off of it because I wasn't aggressive enough and I loved a good deal. :) I just really enjoyed the interaction with others and the way it always gave you something to talk about with just about anyone. I mean who hasn't bought, sold, or used Avon at some point in their lives?

But I've been wanting to find something that I loved and believed in.  I wanted to have something that was 'mine' and that I could maybe bring a couple extra dollars into the house for those rainy days or special treats.

So I signed up!

I'm super excited but don't worry - I won't be pushing these products on you. I believe they truly sell themselves once you see them in use and I will wait for contact from those who are interested.  But saying that - today starts a special 24 hour sale plus free shipping on orders of $30 or more.



No comments:

Post a Comment