Wednesday, November 6, 2013

'IHOP' Pancakes


I have no idea where I got this recipe from and I don't know if they taste like IHOP's pancakes but they are our families favorite.

IHOP Pancakes
  • 1 1/4 C Flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/2 C Buttermilk (or a couple drops of lemon juice and milk to equal 1 1/2 C - leave sit for awhile to mix together)
  • 1/4 C sugar
  • 1 heaping T baking powder
  • 1 t baking soda
  • 1/4 C oil
  • 1/4 t salt
Mix in either blender or with hand mixer.  Leave sit for 30 minutes or so before using.  Making 8-10 pancakes. They are so yummy. We enjoy these for both breakfast and dinner.

Also if you are looking for any of the older recipes I've posted - bookmark this page 'Recipes' I realized while updating it I have 3 mac & cheese recipes posted.... hmmm can you tell we like pasta in our house? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment