Monday, November 4, 2013

Lilla Rose


I'm sorta in love..... with these:


I've seen a couple in person - one randomly in Indiana, PA and the others at Allume last week.  You know you feel better and just have a different attitude when you're wearing something pretty or you feel 'dressed up' :)

I had an on-line facebook party last week which was interesting. I've never done it like that but really enjoyed it. It was much easier on everyone to not have to leave their house, find sitters, or for me to clean my house. ha

I'm closing my party this week, probably tonight (Monday night).  It's still open now if you'd like to place an order.  Bambi is having a special - for new customers, order 3 and get 1 free!  These are not overly priced and start around the $13 mark - which makes for an inexpensive stocking stuffer.

Party Link: http://lillarose.biz/parties/2894

And yes, that is my party link so the way these parties all work - if you order I receive free stuff - which I greatly appreciate. 

If you do order, just place your order for three items, and then email Bambi and tell her you're from my party and which item you would like for free ($16 value or less).  They have lots of others items too - headbands, O clips, hair sticks, etc and those are all included in the sale too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment