Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just a small annoyance

So I'll be honest about something else.

When my children combine all the wonderful and beautiful colors of Play-Doh 24-Pack of Colors that I bought for them within minutes of opening the new containers it drives me crazy! Absolutely crazy and annoys the heck out of me.

why?

1) why do they do that?

and

2) why does it bother me? it sure the heck doesn't bother them?

Guess it helps me to learn that there are some things to make a fuss about and others to not worry about.... they had fun and made lots of different things all out of black/brown ugly Play-Doh 24-Pack of Colors.  ;)  They spent hours today just mashing it together and using their creativity which is really the most important thing - oh and a good amount of popsicle sticks will go a long way... not that I know this or anything!

I have to say that this was one of the best deals I've found because the containers are small and when they do combine them and they leave them open and they dry out I don't feel quite as bad about throwing them away.  :) I also only let them each have one new color each week - so that maybe they might last a little bit longer than normal. 



So what is the one thing that drives you crazy that at the end of the day really isn't that big of a deal? 

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

See my disclosure policy here*and for now I am putting all earnings towards my Allume trip :) 6 weeks from TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand when my kids chew with their mouths open. It sends chills up my spine, and I really get angry. Trying to get over that, lol. Playdough mixing bothers me too (not quite as much as chewing with mouth open). we started making our own playdough. It's cheap, so I don't feel as bad throwing it out when all the colors mix together to look...well, gross. You can add flavoring oil to make it smell good too (think green playdough with a drop of peppermint oil). My recipe: 1c Flour, 1 c warm water, 2 tsp cream of tartar, 1 tsp oil, 1/4 c salt, food coloring, stir over medium heat til smooth.

    ReplyDelete